Clue: Lose ignominiously, in slang
We have 1 answer for the clue Lose ignominiously, in slang. See the results below.
- Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang
- Absorb the cost, in slang
- Suffer defeat, slangily
- Suffer a loss, slangily
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit
- Fail ignominiously
- Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily
- Really love something, with "up"
- 1984 hit parody of a 1983 hit song
- Absorb a loss
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 04, 2002
- New York Times - March 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Lose ignominiously, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!