Clue: Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily
We have 1 answer for the clue Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily. See the results below.
- Suffer a humiliating loss, in slang
- Absorb the cost, in slang
- Suffer defeat, slangily
- Suffer a loss, slangily
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit
- Lose ignominiously, in slang
- Fail ignominiously
- Really love something, with "up"
- 1984 hit parody of a 1983 hit song
- Absorb a loss
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Suffer an embarrassing defeat, slangily that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!