Clue: Accede to the district attorney, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Accede to the district attorney, perhaps. See the results below.
- Bargain with the prosecutor
- Compromise in court
- Try to get off easier, perhaps
- Bargain for leniency
- Come to terms for less jail time, say
- Negotiate with the district attorney
- Bargain with the prosecutor, perhaps
- Agree to the lesser offense
- Admit one's guilt to serve less time
- Bargain with the D.A.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Accede to the district attorney, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!