Clue: Bargain with the prosecutor
We have 1 answer for the clue Bargain with the prosecutor. See the results below.
- Compromise in court
- Try to get off easier, perhaps
- Bargain for leniency
- Accede to the district attorney, perhaps
- Come to terms for less jail time, say
- Negotiate with the district attorney
- Bargain with the prosecutor, perhaps
- Agree to the lesser offense
- Admit one's guilt to serve less time
- Bargain with the D.A.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bargain with the prosecutor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!