Clue: Compromise in court
We have 1 answer for the clue Compromise in court. See the results below.
- Bargain with the prosecutor
- Try to get off easier, perhaps
- Bargain for leniency
- Accede to the district attorney, perhaps
- Come to terms for less jail time, say
- Negotiate with the district attorney
- Bargain with the prosecutor, perhaps
- Agree to the lesser offense
- Admit one's guilt to serve less time
- Bargain with the D.A.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Compromise in court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!