Clue: Try to get off easier, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Try to get off easier, perhaps. See the results below.
- Bargain with the prosecutor
- Compromise in court
- Bargain for leniency
- Accede to the district attorney, perhaps
- Come to terms for less jail time, say
- Negotiate with the district attorney
- Bargain with the prosecutor, perhaps
- Agree to the lesser offense
- Admit one's guilt to serve less time
- Bargain with the D.A.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Try to get off easier, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!