Clue: Acorn bearer
We have 2 answers for the clue Acorn bearer. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 02, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - May 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 24, 2012
- Universal - November 26, 2012
- Universal - August 25, 2012
- Universal - June 21, 2012
- Netword - January 11, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Acorn bearer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!