Clue: Kind of finish
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of finish. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
- Sturdy one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 11, 2012
- New York Times - October 04, 2003
- New York Times - December 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of finish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!