Clue: Acorn tree
We have 1 answer for the clue Acorn tree. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
- Sturdy one
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 01, 2008
- New York Times - November 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Acorn tree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!