Clue: Source of cork
We have 1 answer for the clue Source of cork. See the results below.
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
- Sturdy one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 15, 2014
- Washington Post - April 05, 2004
- Washington Post - February 14, 2002
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Source of cork that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!