Clue: Sturdy furniture material
We have 1 answer for the clue Sturdy furniture material. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
- Sturdy one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 25, 2014
- USA Today - July 26, 2012
- USA Today - February 23, 2011
- Universal - November 29, 2009
- New York Times - March 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sturdy furniture material that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!