Clue: Acorn, eventually
We have 2 answers for the clue Acorn, eventually. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 24, 2015
- Washington Post - October 18, 2012
- Universal - August 11, 2009
- Washington Post - November 27, 2002
- New York Times - March 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Acorn, eventually that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!