Clue: Acorn maker
We have 2 answers for the clue Acorn maker. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 28, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 25, 2016
- Canadiana - October 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 01, 2009
- New York Times - February 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Acorn maker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!