Clue: Sturdy one
We have 1 answer for the clue Sturdy one. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 12, 2003
- New York Times - March 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sturdy one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!