Clue: Acorn's source
We have 1 answer for the clue Acorn's source. See the results below.
- Source of cork
- Pin ___
- With 56-Down, city near Knoxville
- Kind of finish
- ___-leaf cluster
- Sturdy furniture material
- Acorn, in 2020?
- Acorn tree
- ___ Hill (James Monroe's home)
- Ilex, for one
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 02, 2015
- USA Today - March 25, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - September 21, 2012
- USA Today - April 10, 2008
- New York Times - February 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Acorn's source that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!