Clue: Actress Baclanova of old films
We have 1 answer for the clue Actress Baclanova of old films. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
- Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Actress Baclanova of old films that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!