Clue: "Eugene Onegin" sister
We have 1 answer for the clue "Eugene Onegin" sister. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
- Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Eugene Onegin" sister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!