Clue: "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
We have 1 answer for the clue "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- First name in gymnastics
- Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 21, 2003
- Washington Post - July 07, 2002
- New York Times - March 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!