Clue: "The Three Sisters" sister
We have 3 answers for the clue "The Three Sisters" sister. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
- Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 23, 2017
- LA Times - August 23, 2015
- LA Times - February 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2005
- New York Times - January 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Three Sisters" sister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!