Clue: Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov
We have 1 answer for the clue Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Masha and Irina's sister, in Chekhov that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!