Clue: African Union's capital
We have 1 answer for the clue African Union's capital. See the results below.
- East African capital
- Where the African Union is headquartered
- City at the foot of Mount Entoto
- Capital of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia's capital
- African capital whose name means "new flower"
- Capital city in Africa
- Capital at the foot of Mount Entoto
- City known as the political capital of Africa
- Amharic for "new flower"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 13, 2009
Found an answer for the clue African Union's capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!