Clue: East African capital
We have 1 answer for the clue East African capital. See the results below.
- Where the African Union is headquartered
- City at the foot of Mount Entoto
- Capital of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia's capital
- African Union's capital
- African capital whose name means "new flower"
- Capital city in Africa
- Capital at the foot of Mount Entoto
- City known as the political capital of Africa
- Amharic for "new flower"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue East African capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!