ADDISABABA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- East African capital
- Where the African Union is headquartered
- City at the foot of Mount Entoto
- Capital of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia's capital
- African Union's capital
- African capital whose name means "new flower"
- Capital city in Africa
- Capital at the foot of Mount Entoto
- City known as the political capital of Africa
- Amharic for "new flower"
- African Union Commission headquarters
- Its airport is in the subcity of Bole
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 15, 2017
- USA Today - April 03, 2015
- LA Times - October 18, 2014
- LA Times - August 02, 2014
- Universal - January 19, 2013
- Post Puzzler - October 30, 2011
- LA Times - August 18, 2011
- LA Times - May 06, 2011
- Universal - October 10, 2010
- Washington Post - October 03, 2010
- Netword - February 13, 2009
- New York Times - January 30, 2009
- Netword - July 20, 2008
- New York Times - August 11, 2007
- Washington Post - July 17, 2000
- New York Times - December 22, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer addisababa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!