Clue: Capital city in Africa
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital city in Africa. See the results below.
- East African capital
- Where the African Union is headquartered
- City at the foot of Mount Entoto
- Capital of Ethiopia
- Ethiopia's capital
- African Union's capital
- African capital whose name means "new flower"
- Capital at the foot of Mount Entoto
- City known as the political capital of Africa
- Amharic for "new flower"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 10, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Capital city in Africa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!