Clue: Ethiopia's capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Ethiopia's capital. See the results below.
- East African capital
- Where the African Union is headquartered
- City at the foot of Mount Entoto
- Capital of Ethiopia
- African Union's capital
- African capital whose name means "new flower"
- Capital city in Africa
- Capital at the foot of Mount Entoto
- City known as the political capital of Africa
- Amharic for "new flower"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 15, 2017
- USA Today - April 03, 2015
- Universal - January 19, 2013
- Netword - July 20, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Ethiopia's capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!