Clue: Ali-Foreman fight location
We have 1 answer for the clue Ali-Foreman fight location. See the results below.
- Former country name
- New ___ (Congolese money)
- Where Ali KO'd Foreman, 1974
- Old name for Kinshasa's country
- Congo Basin river
- Congo, once
- Country name from 1971-97
- Congo, formerly
- Rumble in the Jungle setting
- Site of Ali's Rumble in the Jungle
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 22, 2013
- New York Sun - March 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Ali-Foreman fight location that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!