Clue: Ancient beauty
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient beauty. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Euripides play
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ancient beauty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!