Clue: Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan. See the results below.
- "One man's ___ is another man's Persian"
- Assyrian foe
- Persian's foe
- Ancient Iranian
- Subject of King Cyaxares
- Inhabitant of ancient Persia
- Ancient dweller of modern Iran
- Subject of Cyrus the Great
- Ancient denizen along the Caspian
- Ancient dweller in present-day Kurdistan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!