Clue: Assyrian foe
We have 1 answer for the clue Assyrian foe. See the results below.
- "One man's ___ is another man's Persian"
- Persian's foe
- Ancient Iranian
- Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan
- Subject of King Cyaxares
- Inhabitant of ancient Persia
- Ancient dweller of modern Iran
- Subject of Cyrus the Great
- Ancient denizen along the Caspian
- Ancient dweller in present-day Kurdistan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Assyrian foe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!