Clue: Ancient Iranian
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient Iranian. See the results below.
- "One man's ___ is another man's Persian"
- Assyrian foe
- Persian's foe
- Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan
- Subject of King Cyaxares
- Inhabitant of ancient Persia
- Ancient dweller of modern Iran
- Subject of Cyrus the Great
- Ancient denizen along the Caspian
- Ancient dweller in present-day Kurdistan
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 23, 2016
- Washington Post - December 22, 2012
- Washington Post - August 04, 2008
- Washington Post - March 23, 2004
- New York Times - November 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ancient Iranian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!