Clue: Subject of King Cyaxares
We have 1 answer for the clue Subject of King Cyaxares. See the results below.
- "One man's ___ is another man's Persian"
- Assyrian foe
- Persian's foe
- Ancient Iranian
- Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan
- Inhabitant of ancient Persia
- Ancient dweller of modern Iran
- Subject of Cyrus the Great
- Ancient denizen along the Caspian
- Ancient dweller in present-day Kurdistan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Subject of King Cyaxares that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!