Clue: Inhabitant of ancient Persia
We have 1 answer for the clue Inhabitant of ancient Persia. See the results below.
- "One man's ___ is another man's Persian"
- Assyrian foe
- Persian's foe
- Ancient Iranian
- Ancient dweller in modern Azerbaijan
- Subject of King Cyaxares
- Ancient dweller of modern Iran
- Subject of Cyrus the Great
- Ancient denizen along the Caspian
- Ancient dweller in present-day Kurdistan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Inhabitant of ancient Persia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!