Clue: Ancient greetings
We have 1 answer for the clue Ancient greetings. See the results below.
- 17 Monopoly props.
- His, in old Rome
- Class that's for the birds
- Prayers to Mary
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Birds, in Latin
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 01, 2012
- LA Times - January 16, 2009
- Universal - May 11, 2008
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
- New York Times - December 04, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Ancient greetings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!