We have 4 answers for the clue Welcomes. See the results below.
- Ancient greetings
- 17 Monopoly props.
- His, in old Rome
- Class that's for the birds
- Prayers to Mary
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Birds, in Latin
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 12, 2017
- New York Times - March 26, 2017
- LA Times - April 24, 2016
- USA Today - December 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 03, 2009
- Washington Post - April 17, 2008
- New York Times - September 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Welcomes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!