Clue: Prayers to Mary
We have 1 answer for the clue Prayers to Mary. See the results below.
- Ancient greetings
- 17 Monopoly props.
- His, in old Rome
- Class that's for the birds
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Birds, in Latin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Prayers to Mary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!