Clue: His, in old Rome
We have 1 answer for the clue His, in old Rome. See the results below.
- Ancient greetings
- 17 Monopoly props.
- Class that's for the birds
- Prayers to Mary
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Birds, in Latin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue His, in old Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!