Clue: Class that's for the birds
We have 1 answer for the clue Class that's for the birds. See the results below.
- Ancient greetings
- 17 Monopoly props.
- His, in old Rome
- Prayers to Mary
- Maryland, Virginia, etc., in D.C.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., in S.F.
- They sometimes have presidents' names: Abbr.
- Park and Lexington, e.g., in N.Y.C.
- Birds, in Latin
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 21, 2003
- New York Times - September 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Class that's for the birds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!