Clue: Anna Karenina's husband
We have 1 answer for the clue Anna Karenina's husband. See the results below.
- Nikita's successor
- Successor of Nikita
- Soviet leader ___ Kosygin
- 2002 Olympic skating gold medalist Yagudin
- Anna's lover in "Anna Karenina"
- ___ Nikolaevich, last czarevitch of Russia
- Cosmonaut Leonov, the first human to walk in space
- Only son of Czar Nicholas II
- Yagudin or Yashin of the ice
- Kosygin of Russia
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 09, 2013
- Chicago Reader - May 20, 2011
- USA Today - September 25, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - August 02, 2009
- Washington Post - November 28, 2005
- New York Times - December 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Anna Karenina's husband that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!