Clue: Soviet leader ___ Kosygin
We have 1 answer for the clue Soviet leader ___ Kosygin. See the results below.
- Nikita's successor
- Successor of Nikita
- Anna Karenina's husband
- 2002 Olympic skating gold medalist Yagudin
- Anna's lover in "Anna Karenina"
- ___ Nikolaevich, last czarevitch of Russia
- Cosmonaut Leonov, the first human to walk in space
- Only son of Czar Nicholas II
- Yagudin or Yashin of the ice
- Kosygin of Russia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Soviet leader ___ Kosygin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!