Clue: Nikita's successor
We have 2 answers for the clue Nikita's successor. See the results below.
- Successor of Nikita
- Anna Karenina's husband
- Soviet leader ___ Kosygin
- 2002 Olympic skating gold medalist Yagudin
- Anna's lover in "Anna Karenina"
- ___ Nikolaevich, last czarevitch of Russia
- Cosmonaut Leonov, the first human to walk in space
- Only son of Czar Nicholas II
- Yagudin or Yashin of the ice
- Kosygin of Russia
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 01, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 08, 2009
- Washington Post - August 04, 2008
- USA Today - December 31, 2003
- Washington Post - February 21, 2000
- New York Times - November 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Nikita's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!