Clue: Kosygin of Russia
We have 1 answer for the clue Kosygin of Russia. See the results below.
- Nikita's successor
- Successor of Nikita
- Anna Karenina's husband
- Soviet leader ___ Kosygin
- 2002 Olympic skating gold medalist Yagudin
- Anna's lover in "Anna Karenina"
- ___ Nikolaevich, last czarevitch of Russia
- Cosmonaut Leonov, the first human to walk in space
- Only son of Czar Nicholas II
- Yagudin or Yashin of the ice
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2014
- New York Times - December 04, 2013
- Washington Post - May 09, 2008
- Washington Post - August 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Kosygin of Russia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!