Clue: Successor of Nikita
We have 1 answer for the clue Successor of Nikita. See the results below.
- Nikita's successor
- Anna Karenina's husband
- Soviet leader ___ Kosygin
- 2002 Olympic skating gold medalist Yagudin
- Anna's lover in "Anna Karenina"
- ___ Nikolaevich, last czarevitch of Russia
- Cosmonaut Leonov, the first human to walk in space
- Only son of Czar Nicholas II
- Yagudin or Yashin of the ice
- Kosygin of Russia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Successor of Nikita that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!