Clue: "Ars Poetica" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Ars Poetica" poet. See the results below.
- He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord"
- "Well begun is half done" writer
- "Satires" author
- "Even Homer nods" writer
- Journalist Greeley
- "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" writer
- He wrote "Even the worthy Homer sometimes nods"
- Poet laureate under Augustus
- Educated Mann
- Greeley or Walpole
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 31, 2014
- New York Times - June 01, 1998
- New York Times - December 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Ars Poetica" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!