Clue: "Well begun is half done" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Well begun is half done" writer. See the results below.
- "Ars Poetica" poet
- He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord"
- "Satires" author
- "Even Homer nods" writer
- Journalist Greeley
- "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" writer
- He wrote "Even the worthy Homer sometimes nods"
- Poet laureate under Augustus
- Educated Mann
- Greeley or Walpole
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Well begun is half done" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!