Clue: "Satires" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "Satires" author. See the results below.
- "Ars Poetica" poet
- He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord"
- "Well begun is half done" writer
- "Even Homer nods" writer
- Journalist Greeley
- "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" writer
- He wrote "Even the worthy Homer sometimes nods"
- Poet laureate under Augustus
- Educated Mann
- Greeley or Walpole
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Satires" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!