Clue: Auntie, dramatically
We have 1 answer for the clue Auntie, dramatically. See the results below.
- Lucille Ball title role
- Blame receiver?
- Broadway musical with the song "We Need a Little Christmas"
- Jerry Herman musical
- Broadway "Auntie"
- She "charmed the husk right off of the corn"
- "Life is a banquet" lady
- "If He Walked Into My Life" musical
- Broadway aunt
- Title heroine on Broadway, 10/31/56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Auntie, dramatically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!