Clue: Lucille Ball title role
We have 1 answer for the clue Lucille Ball title role. See the results below.
- Blame receiver?
- Broadway musical with the song "We Need a Little Christmas"
- Auntie, dramatically
- Jerry Herman musical
- Broadway "Auntie"
- She "charmed the husk right off of the corn"
- "Life is a banquet" lady
- "If He Walked Into My Life" musical
- Broadway aunt
- Title heroine on Broadway, 10/31/56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Lucille Ball title role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!