Clue: Broadway "Auntie"
We have 1 answer for the clue Broadway "Auntie". See the results below.
- Lucille Ball title role
- Blame receiver?
- Broadway musical with the song "We Need a Little Christmas"
- Auntie, dramatically
- Jerry Herman musical
- She "charmed the husk right off of the corn"
- "Life is a banquet" lady
- "If He Walked Into My Life" musical
- Broadway aunt
- Title heroine on Broadway, 10/31/56
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 04, 2017
- New York Times - January 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Broadway "Auntie" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!