Clue: Broadway aunt
We have 2 answers for the clue Broadway aunt. See the results below.
- Lucille Ball title role
- Blame receiver?
- Broadway musical with the song "We Need a Little Christmas"
- Auntie, dramatically
- Jerry Herman musical
- Broadway "Auntie"
- She "charmed the husk right off of the corn"
- "Life is a banquet" lady
- "If He Walked Into My Life" musical
- Title heroine on Broadway, 10/31/56
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 27, 2007
- New York Times - June 20, 2003
- Washington Post - September 04, 2001
- New York Times - August 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Broadway aunt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!