Clue: Author Carr
We have 1 answer for the clue Author Carr. See the results below.
- "The Alienist" author Carr
- Best-selling author Carr
- Name from Hebrew for "dog"
- Biblical spy
- Spy in Canaan
- Novelist Carr
- Joshua's companion, in the Old Testament
- One of Moses' spies
- Moses' spy
- "The Angel of Darkness" author Carr
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 09, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - December 28, 2011
- Netword - December 02, 2011
- Netword - May 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 30, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Author Carr that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!